Saturday, December 19, 2009

Introduction

Howdy and welcome!

If you found and are reading this blog, thank you! Among the myriad of blogs to choose from, you chose to read mine (however briefly :).

I created this blog with several intentions:
1) To practice and enhance my writing skills.
2) To gain tolerable skill in using Blogger.com before next summer, as I hope to be interning in Japan, and will possibly need to know how to use Blogger for my internship.
3) Writing about spiritual topics and issues is something I do with my free time anyway, and some people like to hear ideas I have, so why not share my musings on faith and God with more people?

I'm going to try and update this thing several times a week (in fact, I might post something else later today), but don't hold me to it. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment